INFO TOPIC: HOW EXTERNAL VENETIAN BLINDS CAN ENHANCE YOUR HOME’S EXTERIOR
External Venetian Blinds are unique to all other shading systems. Being robust enough to meet climatic conditions of high solar radiation and high wind velocity as well as offering a visual design that provides architectural elegance, EVB’s maximise light and thermal comfort levels without the need to limit external views.
WE SPECIALISE IN BRINGING ARCHITECTURAL STYLE AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SPACES WITH OUR SIMPLE, ELEGANT & ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS.
External Venetian Blinds are made up of aluminium which reflects high solar radiation and minimises heat absorption as well as transmission values. They act as a barrier against the high temperatues of summer and the lows of cold winter nights, hence reducing household energy requirements, carbon dioxide and greenhouse gas emissions, and therefore expenditure all year round.They are capable of efficiently shading large expanses of glass while creating a striking façade for your home or building.
- Reduce solar glare and transmission – adjustable slats at a precise angle to let in the amount of light you want.
- Contribute markedly to the reduction of solar heat gain through glazing.
- Provide shading and cooling in warmer months.
- Allow the passive entrance of solar warmth during colder periods.
- Reduce household energy consumption and expenditure.
- Enhance the comfort, health and well being of those living and working inside.
- Can be operated to allow the entrance of natural light without glare, all the while maintaining exterior views.
- Available in a range of styles and finishes.
- The aluminium slats of the blinds can be either tilted to varying angles or retracted by various forms of integrated automation.
4 good reasons to motorise your external Venetian blinds.
- Experience the natural light.
- Control the temperature inside your home.
- Protect your home.
- Experience a connected home with the ability to incorporate wind and light sensors.